COVID-19 Rules and Guidelines
Updated – 12-23-21
Your safety is our number priority at Kinetix Tennis so please read about our COVID-19 Rules and Guidelines. We are closely monitoring the ever changing recommendations on a daily basis to provide the latest information and guidelines from the CDC, Pennsylvania Health Department, and the USTA.
Please see the information below and we recommend that you read all COVID-19 Rules and Guidelines as well as the following links as resources for your safety.
If you have any questions or concerns we are happy to discuss with you – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kinetix Tennis requires masks in all common areas (foyer, hallways, viewing areas and bathrooms) including entry to building. Once on your courts, we will continue to follow CDC guidelines and strongly encourage and recommend all players, regardless of vaccinated status, to wear masks indoors. Children 12 and under must wear masks at all times while inside the facility. In addition, temperature checks will be administered for anyone who is under the age of 18.
- All Players MUST check in at the Welcome Center
- Waiver must be signed prior to playing on the Kinetix Tennis Courts
- Masks must be worn in lobby and gathering/common areas
- Masks are optional when playing on the court
- Please sanitize hands prior to entering the courts
- Please wash hands for a minimum of 20 seconds upon arrival
- Maintain social distancing
- No sharing of equipment or touching celebrations
- If you have been sick in the last 24 hours please stay home
- If you have or somebody you have come in contact with has visited a state listed on The Pa Health Department travel advisory in the past two weeks you are not permitted to enter the club
- No towel or locker service or shower service
- Must bring your own water
In addition to the club rules and guidelines we are also following the recommendations of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, CDC, and USTA
Please visit The Pa Department of Health Guidelines: https://www.health.pa.gov
CDC Guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov